Wednesday 14 November 2012

Before and "Soon to be" After.....

So this is probably one of the most HARDEST posts/things I have EVER done.. We have to do before and after photos, well I have only just started so here is my FULL body before shot.. I know I will look back at these photos and think wow look how much I have changed, but this is the HARDEST thing to do, yes I am procrastinating as I really don't want to put them up...
This is my Face Front on Shot - I'm not smiling as when I do it changes my face shape...

I'm embarrassed, I don't want people to see me like this, but this is me and I should be proud of myself as our body is just a shell, its not what makes us.. What makes us is our heart, our soul, our kindness the person we are, our best friends and family, don't like us because of what we look like, they love us because of our personalities the way we treat them, how we act, not by the clothes we wear, the size we are, or the money we have.. Yes some people might be that materialistic, if that's the case then our friendship wont last, I don't want friends who are going to laugh at my before photos or tell me what I am doing is a waste of time.. I am doing this to better my health, to love me for me and to be happier...

Yes I am still procrastinating, I just don't want to put them up....
Although I know in 12 weeks when I'm thinner, healthier, smaller and happier there will be 50 photos of me EVERYWHERE...

Ok here goes nothing.. My Before photos
Ange BEFORE her Transformation.

 My measurements as of Wednesday 14th November 2012
Chest - 128
Waist-108cm
Hips & Butt 135cm
Thighs- 119cm
R Calve - 45cm
R Arm - 44cm
Weight - 115.5kg.

This is the start of my new life, I have already achieved so much in the past 4 weeks, I have done Triathlons, Warrior Dash and I'm actually starting to love myself, I think I am kinda alright...  This is definitely a mind journey for me and the weight loss will just be cream on top of the cake, wait I should say will be the celery stick to the hummus dip.

Wish me well friends, family and new friends reading this... This girl is changing she is becoming the Awesome person on and inside and out :P

Live... Laugh... Love..


I am Awesome Ange xoxox

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment