Monday 26 November 2012

Week 1 Recap – I’m Beautiful like a Diamond in the Sky…..



 
Wow what a week – lots has happened and I’m well on my way to being a better more awesome version of myself..  Here are some Highlights”

Food

What can I say, I’m loving the food that I am now eating, I mean its delish, Its healthy I even think I am eating more food now than I was before, actually I know I am, its refreshing…   I had a great week but fell down on the Saturday, I went to Movie world with a good friend of mine that came up from Melbourne to visit, we didn’t want to take backpacks as it hindered the experience of rides… and going on them repeatedly.. ha ha ha.. So I made the choice to buy food there, I was doing ok, wasn’t that hungry but around 1pm, hunger struck so we looked around for a ‘healthier option’ which trust me I don’t think there was one, I ended up having a taco wrap which was not the best choice but better than what was there, I’m not making any excuses I didn’t eat well on Saturday but I’m not going to dwell on it, since then my food has been impeccable.

Exercise

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the workout plans they are easy to follow and its great having a piece of paper in front of me telling me what to do, I used to go to gym and spend 45 mins on the tready and then stretch, I think I have used ALL the machines this week – yet I have upped the weights quite a bit as I have done weights before and well on the legs I walk around all day on 115kg so lifting 20kg on my legs wasn’t very hard… I ended up doing 100kg 12 sets, so will up it next week to 120kg :D 

Feelings

One of my favourite Flowers I found walking to work. ;D
I am feeling AMAZEballs at the moment, I feel like I can do anything, yes most afternoons around 3.14pm I sit at my desk and my good and bad side in my brain fight over going to gym or going home… Gym side always win, I struggle to understand why I continue to give myself the option of going home, when I know 5 mins being at gym I feel fantastic, amazing, on top of the world. Happy as Larry.. (I would like to meet Larry) ha ha :P    I have always loved taking photos of myself and looking at myself in the mirror, I wouldn’t say I’m vain – I wouldn’t say that I’m not.. ha ha.. But now when I look at myself, I don’t see an overweight girl, I see a girl, with a beautiful smile, cheeky dimples, beautiful eyes, a body changing for the better and THAT my friends is the best feeling in the world.. A couple of years ago (and more recently) my beautiful best friend asked me to name a Top 5 things I love about myself.. I couldn’t come up with one, how bad is that – I love my hair I think was my final answer.. Now I could tell you my Top 100 things that I love about myself.. It’s amazing, when you really focus and commit to something and yourself that your mind also changes, don’t get me wrong I still have those thoughts, self-doubting, destructive, negative thoughts that would be calmed by a bag of chips, but funnily enough now I don’t have those foods in my house and you can believe that I’m not going to go out and get them, but what I have found is that If I get up off the couch and blog or go for a walk or do a Zumba DVD those negative thoughts disappear and a new thought comes through of happiness and fulfilment but not in the food kind…  I have found these awesome Rice Crackers that fit in the snack count or have choc paddle pops in the freezer, that in itself is a great treat and not 5000cals :P

Life

I feel my life is changing, wait I KNOW my life is changing for the better, I’m not even worried about the scales or what they will be reading tomorrow a loss will be great, but I am already winning with my head space changing for the better, it’s like I’m kicking out the bad tenants, that never paid rent, always abused me, broke me down, with awesome new tenants that love me, keep my place clean and are joyous 24/7… I may have lost the analogy but hopefully you get me :D    I have so much in my life to be grateful for yet I am only just reaping the benefits of my life…  I wonder why it took me so long to do, but I’m not going down that lane, I’ve started now and like I said I’m well on my way to a more Awesome person….


Fun Stuff

Lyrics to my new favourite song Diamonds (in the sky) Rhianna – Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy, You and I, You and I We’re like diamonds in the sky, You’re a shooting star I see,  A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky”…  I take these lyrics as Old Ange and New Ange…  I’m the diamond in the sky :D  Because I sparkle :P

Weigh in tomorrow, like I said I won’t be upset if there isn’t too much change, I feel amazing, I know I am losing a lot negativity (if only that weighed kilos :P)  Whist my goal is a lot smaller than other 12WBTers 16kg I just want to under 100kg. My ultimate goal will be around 75kg, but Im in no hurry to get there -12 months is fine... Most people have massive 50kg/ 80kg goals, I don’t want to lose too much weight, I think ladies should have a bit of weight on them a healthy amount – my goal is to buy a beautiful size 12/14 dress from Forever New or Temt or Cue one of those shops that all my friends shop in and I just looks at the accessory section, as usually that is the only thing that will fit me in those stores.. Or to work out in Lorna Jane :P or short shorts.. Ok Ange moving on……

So Week 1 done and dusted and already two days into Week 2.  I’m loving the Rice Paper rolls but will tell you more about them next week… I have also taken a more accountable photo montage of my exercise for the week – mainly to prove to myself that I am going and that I am working my @rse off… Burning 600+ cals if I can – weights session days are a little harder to do that…

Until next time,

LIVE LAUGH LOVE..

Sparkles xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a great headspace you are in right now. And I love the advice from a tree. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling truly amazing and I cant believe it.. I walk around every day with a massive smile on my face that I have found something that works for me..

    Thanks so much for the comment x

    PS I love that quote as well, its on my inspirational wall...

    ReplyDelete