Thursday 13 December 2012

Be in Love with your life, Every Minute of it....


This is a blog purely about my life transformation in just 4 short weeks.. I came across this quote
 ‘Be in love with your life, every minute of it'
I have come to realise that I am pretty awesome person and finally starting to see what everyone keeps telling me I am,  in a previous post I have mentioned that a very good friend of mine once asked me What do you like about yourself – I had nothing, well here is my updated list.
1.       I love that my body is keeping up with me in my challenges
2.       I love that I can stand in front of a mirror (dare I say it – half naked) and like what I see.
3.       I still love my hair, see attached photos, and you will love it too.
4.       I love that my body is shrinking, slowly but it is
5.       I love that I have a waist again,
6.       I love that my cheeky chin dimples are showing,
7.       I love that my face is thinner,
8.       I love that clothes look better on me,
9.       I love that I do boot camp in fitted lycra and feel so confident,
10.   I love that IM CONFIDENT in my body now at 108.8kg
11.   I love that I have lost 6.7kg and 37cm off my body.
12.   I love that my mind is no  longer negative,
13.   I love that if I slip up I don’t hate on myself for a week, I accept and I move on,
14.   I love that I can say No to chocolate and eat the Broc/Caul and Hummus.
15.   I love that I love me, I will stop now trust me I love so much about my body now it’s not funny,
It’s amazing what a quote can do, how words written on paper can actually pump you up, get you motivated, make you smile…  Get you OFF the couch and running….
 
I’m not going to lie to you, I have had some slip ups, 1am hot chips through room service after a Christmas party, the odd slip back into comfort eating, but you know what I did, I accepted the fact that I ate bad and that the outcome was it didn’t really make me feel any better, it actually made me want to run ha ha. So I am slowly starting to realise that food doesn’t make me happier or comfort me, I don’t get the high from food that I used to do, now after a good hard 12WBT exercise session I’m loving myself even more, yes I look in the gym mirror and take photos of my body changing and I smile bigger and bigger every time, yes I have attached photos.. Yes I love photos and yes I love being in them (always have always will)…..
Comfort food – No High..      Exercise – VERY HIGH!!!! 
 I see a pattern that I like…..  If I’m upset, punch a bag not a bag a chips, if I’m happy  get a massage or buy a bag don’t buy a bucket of KFC and so on……


We had a work Morning tea and a awesome lady brought in a platter of raw vegies and dip and fuirt, I was in Morning tea heaven, Im so grateful that people actually bring healthy food in, so I got to celebrate Christmas Morning tea with everyone and not ruin my calorie count for the day, which I must admit I have kept some from the week as we have our work Chrissy lunch today and I really want to enjoy the lunch...
I had my Christmas Party last Friday night and I had decided that I wasn’t going to drink a lot and I was going to DANCE… (Which I do anyway – I love dancing)….  I got ready into my dress and took some photos – WOW I could really notice this working, I loved that I didn’t look flabby, I’m looking more toned, even though I’ve have about 20/30kg to lose, I still love what I see….  I’m Beautiful, Pretty, Attractive woman….

This is me in my work Christmas Party outfit.
This is another quote that I love to bits, I have had ALOT of negative back and forth in my head for years, Ive been told by numerous friends that I need to be more positive in everything, you know if something bad happened, then everything in my life went to shit.. but you know why because I made it happen, I dwelled on the past, I dwelled on being single, fat, alone, lonely yada yada yada.. Guess what Angela, your're not fat, you're slightly overweight, you're not ugly you're a beautiful lady and guess what happened, GOOD THINGS started to happen,  I started losing weight, I believed I could do it, I started loving what I see in the mirror, things just started happening, I got carparks in busy shopping centres, I got the last shopping basket at Coles or the last bag of Spinach.  I know none of that has to do with it, but how awesome.. haha.... 




Weight loss for me is the journey not the destination, I am LEARNING so much about myself, how far I can push my body and sometimes pushing it that little bit more and being able to accomplish events that I never though possible, when I look back in ten years, Im going to say 2012 Ange- that was the YEAR that I changed my life for the better....

Live Laugh Love.

xoxoxox

Wishing you all a SUPER Sparkly day !!!!

xo

1 comment: